Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Silly Little Post - Brutus The Buckeye With Cat Ears! - GO BUCKEYES!

Hello crafters! I'm enjoying a fabulous day today, how about you?

Today I've just got a silly post for you, I'm sure you're all Buckeye fans right? Come on, right?!? :) You know, I've always noticed that Brutus has no ears. I know he's a crazy nut, but how does he hear? So, I decided to fix that problem by giving him some ears! Scroll down to see the pictures of Brutus's new ears! :D (PSST! They were hand-made by me for anime conventions!)





So, what do you think? Do you think Brutus can hear now? I sure hope so! ;) He'll need to hear all the cheering we're going to do when WE WHIP MICHIGAN'S BUTT!!! O-H!! (Leave a post if you know what comes next!) Thanks for reading crafters and GO BUCKEYES!!

May your day be crafty,
Taylor Spades ♠

No comments:

Post a Comment