Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Art Project That I've Been Working On - It's A Book!

How are all you crafters doing? You're all probably watching the American Music Awards! ;)

Well today I'm going to show you what has been consuming my time for the past week. I've been very busy making a book for my advanced art class! We're making a Yin-Yang coloring book and we got to design the book cover! We still haven't put the pages in yet, but we're working on it! If you'd like to see an awesome (furry) book then scroll down to the pictures! Enjoy! :)

This is the front cover, it's got a yin-yang made out of faux fur on the front! It's very soft and fuzzy! As you can see it also has YIN YANG painted on the front with some faux fur, a small ribbon and a metal zipper.


 This is one of the inside covers, it's covered with lace and a spiral fabric. If you spin it really fast you get kinda dizzy! @_@


This is the other inside cover, it has lace and a fun heart fabric.

Last, but not least, we have the back cover. It's got a little lace, a little faux fur, and two African Grey Parrot feathers. The black pieces of fabric are leather. It was fun to stick all the little leather pieces on! :)

Well, I really hope you like my book covers! They were a blast to make and I can't wait until I can put the pages in! I'll be sure to show you when it's completely finished! Thanks guys and have a very pleasant evening.

May your day be crafty,
Taylor Spades ♠

No comments:

Post a Comment